Pages

Tuesday 8 November 2011

Nicki Minaj teams up with OPI!

Today was a typically busy, slightly stressful day in the office. What could cheer a girl up who's knee-deep in work? Cakes? Or even a balloon? In fact, today the answer was pure and simple: OPI.

I opened my inbox to discover an invitation to the top secret launch of the long-awaited Nicki Minaj for OPI collection. Teaming her love for cartoon brights and out-there hues I was not disappointed when I stumbled across the shade range we could expect from the collection.


Including a new SHATTER - yep nail art fans prepare to swoon - this hot selection of tones is totally Nicki and therefore totally down my street. 'Save me' (the third bottle from the left) is my sell-out prediction.

Upon return from the launch I'll be lucky enough to hold some sample pots in my hands, and I'll waste no time at all in blogging on them for your pretty little peepers. Ooh I wonder how 'Fly' would look under shatter coat 'Super Bass'... watch this space as I shall investigate ASAP!

No comments:

Post a Comment