Pages

Wednesday 25 April 2012

Westfield's Model's Own Bottle Shop

Love Models Own? Then you are absolutely going to LOVE the new Model's Own Bottle Shop (yes, a shop INSIDE a bottle) that has just been unveiled in Westfield (Shepherd's Bush).

I think the pictures speak 1000 words with this one - but I certainly want to visit this larger-than-life bottle filled with an amazing spectrum of Model's Own polishes.

Model's Own Bottle Shop
Model's Own Bottle Shop - Westfield Shepherd's Bush

A shop inside a bottle? Models Own - Westfield Shepherd's Bush!
Who wants all these Model's Own polishes?
Model's Own Bottle Shop


Brands seem to be going that extra mile with nail colour at the moment (OPI Colourcopia in Westfield Stratford and the "wall of colour" in Superdrug, Marble Arch) - which is fantastic news for us polish lovers!

Hands up who's going to make a trip down to see the Bottle Shop? I am! I wonder if it's a permanent feature.... xoxo

3 comments:

  1. This is so cool I would love to check it out:)
    Sara xx http://beautifulworldoflennynb.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks amazing! It's so novelty, I love it! :') xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cool. Is it a permanent shop do you know? Or just a pop up for a little while? I'd love to go and visit. xx

    ReplyDelete