Pages

Wednesday 29 February 2012

Kim Kardashian-style white nails

What I'd give to look like Kim Kardashian! Love her or hate her, there's no denying she's absolutely  gorgeous and although I may not be able to emulate her flawless makeup, all of us can have her signature opaque white nails!

Love you Kimmy K!
One of the very best white polishes I've tried is Jessica On The Rocks.

Jessica On The Rocks Custom Nail Colour

The look above was achieved with two coats of the polish - which I think is as good as it's going to get with a typically very translucent hue. I always use a top coat to keep my colour lasting even longer - but Jessica does have great longevity - typically around a week (with base coat and top coat).

I buy Jessica via lookfantastic.com and polishes are typically £9ish delivered.

Do you have a favourite nail colour?

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. would look great for summer!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow love that, looks great! never used Jessica polishes before!

    Ahh love Kim K, hero!!

    Marie x
    marieeeloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete