Pages

Thursday 23 February 2012

Marilyn Monroe for MAC

Two MAC posts in one day? You must think I'm mad - nope, just obssessed by the brand like many others and this news was far too exciting to pass up! It's just been announced that MAC are honouring the most celebrated screen siren of all time with her very own MAC collection.


The collection is said to be limited edition (nooo!) and will launch in the US in October. According to reports it'll feature 30 products (!) including lipsticks, eyeshadow, nail polish and eyeliners. I'm pretty convinced it'll contain the pillar box red lip stick Marilyn was rarely seen without and imagine the feel will be centred around old Hollywood and glam which will be absolutely gorgeous.



Stand by for further information - who's excited?!

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow I'm very excited! If I get anything it'll have to be a red lippie!

    Marie x
    marieeeloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could wear red lipstick - I always feel as if it makes my jaw look big! :\

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete