Pages

Sunday 19 February 2012

London Fashion Week Makeup

I'm sitting on the train on my way to day 3 of London Fashion Week so I thought I would do a quick post on the makeup I'm wearing today.

A selection of a few of my faves


I'm wearing my usual combination of Garnier BB Cream underneath Estée Lauder Double Wear. I'm loving my recently purchased Maybelline Kohl liner - its really on par with MAC liners - with my tried and true Bourjois Extreme Clubbing Mascara for a full lash look. On my cheeks i am wearing a Dior bronzer and I've accentuated my brows with a MAC eyebrow pencil and Benefit High Beam to add a bit of shimmer.

As today is a special occasion - LFW none the less - I also thought I'd pop on some Jemma Kidd 3/4 length lashes to make my look that bit more glam. I'll be sure to blog on today's events later!

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment